Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday (10th of Feb) at a public meeting in Guntur of Andhra Pradesh slammed Andhra Pradesh chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) national President N. Chandrababu Naidu.
Prime Minister Modi said, “Chandrababu Naidu had promised to make ‘sun rise’ in Andhra Pradesh, but he’s stuck on making his ‘son rise’.
Slamming Naidu’s U-turn politics, Modi recalled that Chandrababu Naidu had accepted and praised the special package provided by the Centre but failed to make use of it and took a U-turn.
Here’s a list of charges made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on AP chief minister N. Chandrababu Naidu.
- Chandrababu promised to start new schemes for the poor, but only succeeded in putting his name of Modi’s programmes.
- Chandrababu had promised to develop infrastructure in the Andhra Pradesh state but he took a U-turn.
- Chandrababu sought to make Andhra a sun-rise state but he is busy in son-rise by promoting his son (Nara Lokesh).
- Chandrababu is visiting Delhi for the ‘photo session’ and spending public money. Andhra people should demand account for their money.
- The centre during last 5 years extended all possible help to the Andhra Pradesh state for its development, but the state government failed to use funds properly.
PM Modi also said that the centre approved projects worth approximately Rs 3 lakh crore to the Andhra Pradesh state under ‘special package’.
Modi further assured the people of the state that his administration remained dedicated to work for the Andhra Pradesh state development.
Whether it is breaking news or a view, your contribution can make a huge difference. Are there topics you want to get people talking about? ... Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org